Sunday 6 July 2014

Cherish the jems..

Asalamu'alaiqum (peace be upon you) 

Since this is officially my first ever blog post I thought I should dedicate it to my beautiful sisters who helped me change for the better. 

Alhamdulillah Allah blessed me with some truly amazing friends who are like my own sisters. They inspired to become a better muslim and through the guidance of Allah I'm quite far from what I use to be like during my jahaliyah days. 

Verily Allah guides whom he wants. 
In no way am I indicating that I've become a perfect muslim. I'm far from it but Alhamdulillah with the guidance of Allah and the support from my beautiful sisters I'm striving to become a better muslim every day. 

I've done things I'm not proud, all of us have! But I've left all that in the past and honestly that's one of the best things I've ever done. 
Because if you think about it, looking back at your mistakes although help you to improve, they can also (in many cases) take you back into the same situations. 

I for sure know that the friends I made during my 2 years of college, I will cherish forever inshaAllah. They helped me and advised me through almost all situations and I'm grateful for that. Alhamdulillah. 
(Will not name and shame but you all are in my Dua's) 

I pray that Allah swt grants them every happiness they deserve and that he gives them the highest of success in this world and the hereafter. May he re-unite us in jannah inshaAllah. Ameen!! 

If you guys ever come across this just know that I love you fisabillah ♡ [yes I'm an emotional freak :') ]

The point I was trying to make through this post (don't know if I made it clear enough) was that choose your companians wisely because at the end of the day your companians represent the kind of person you yourself are. So choose those who remind you of Allah swt at every moment and make you want to change for the better. 

Cherish these Jems ♡

Asalamu'alaiqum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment